Quick Give (Text)
* Giving by Text requires a one-time registration process (unless your previously registered card has expired). Please have your card information ready.
Text Giving Guide
1. Text the amount you would like to give to NECC’s designated number:
1-502-309-2777 (EX: 10 General)
Available NECC Funds are: General; Building; Clifton General.
2. If you are a first time, text-giving donor you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
3. Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
4. At this point your donation will process.
5. You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
6. Going forward, just text your gift for a Quick Give option!
Tips for Future Text-Giving Donations:
• If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to your church’s default fund: GENERAL
(Ex: $50 = will go to the BROWNSBORO GENERAL fund)
• If you text “Funds” you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names you can choose to donate to.
• If you text the amount + fund name– the funds will be attributed to that fund name.
(Ex: $10 Building)
• If the fund name you texted does not match - you will receive a message with a list of fund
names for you to choose from. Respond with the number of the correlating fund.
• If you text “Help” you will receive a reply text that states: “To give enter the amount you want to give, such as 100. You can also give to a specific fund by typing it after your amount, such as 100 building fund”.
To RESET (Remove) Card Information:
• If you text “Reset” you will receive a reply text that states: “Saved card information successfully removed.”
• You will then need to register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to this number: 1-502-309-2777. (This process will be necessary to update any card information.)